YOUR GIFT DOES TWICE THE GOOD!Now through 12/31/2019, your donation today will be matched 1:1 (up to $100,000) thanks to grant from The J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott Foundation. Below are a few examples of how your contribution makes a difference for our guests from meals to housing:
- $1000 helps make the homeless services system more effective and efficient
- $500 helps a guest move into their first home in years
- $250 helps a guest improve their health
- $100 helps a guest increase their income
- $50 provides 151 fresh, delicious meals to our guests
To help support our guests when they need it most, become a monthly donor by joining our MK Club. As a monthly donor, you enable Miriam's Kitchen to respond to our guests' most urgent needs and plan for the future. It also simplifies your charitable giving and makes a huge difference in the lives of our guests and in our community.
Where the Money Goes
- Is my donation secure?
- Absolutely. The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations. We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else. We will not send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- Is my donation tax-deductible?
- Yes. Miriam's Kitchen is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We'll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.
- Will I get a receipt?
- A donation receipt will be sent to you at the email address you provide on this form. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes. If you select a recurring donation, you will be sent an individual receipt each month when your donation is processed, and an itemized list of your donations after the end of the calendar year.
Please contact Kimberly Heller, email@example.com, for any questions.
Your privacy is important to us. As a donor, we will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else. We will not send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
Donors are encouraged to read the Miriam’s Kitchen Charitable Solicitation Disclosure Statement.