It’s fun and easy to organize a donation drive at your office or event. We would love your support in helping us fill the needs of our guests.
Here are a few things to remember when you do a donation drive:
- Reach out first to see what we need – (email one of our contacts below or check our Amazon Wish List to see what we need each month)
- Coordinate and schedule the drive with your MK contact
- Keep it to a limited time frame (1-2 weeks) to keep people interested
- Advertise, advertise, advertise
- Focus on 2-3 key items
- Make sure to email us when the drive is completed!
If you’d like to keep a permanent box at your office for donations, it’s a wonderful idea. Just make sure it is clear as to what donations you are accepting.
We are open for deliveries Monday through Thursday ONLY between 8am and 5pm. We are closed on the weekends.
You can also ship your donations to:
2401 Virginia Avenue, NW
Washington DC, 20037
We cannot pick up any donations at this time.
For in-kind food donations, please contact Cheryl Bell, Executive Chef at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general in-kind questions, please email email@example.com
Thank you so much for your support in making sure our guests’ most basic needs are met each day. We couldn’t do it without you.