Emergency Flex Fund
Will you donate to help Miriam’s Kitchen ramp up and sustain efforts in response to COVID-19?
The pandemic has expanded the needs of our community. As Miriam’s Kitchen crosses the one-year mark of our pandemic response, one thing is clear: We can't go back to "normal." Caring community members like you stepped up so we could continue to serve our guests. Your support throughout the year enabled us to adapt services as needed. As we all anticipate widespread vaccination during 2021, the questions of when and how to welcome guests, volunteers, and staff back into our dining room and kitchen remain. Will you help support our continued pandemic response and prepare for a new normal?
Below are a few examples of how your contribution helps a neighbor in need:
- $25 covers the cost of ingredients to provide 35 meals
- $50 helps purchase emergency supplies like masks, gloves, and more
- $100 helps provide bathrooms with sinks
- $250 helps connect guests to critical medical care
- $500 helps make the homeless services system more effective
Make it monthly!As a monthly donor, you will:
- Receive special Monthly Mission Moment updates that you have made possible.
- Enable Miriam's Kitchen to respond to our guests' most urgent needs and plan for the future.
- Simplify your charitable giving and make a huge difference in the lives of our guests and in our community.
Frequently asked questions
- Is my donation secure?
- Absolutely. The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations. We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else. We will not send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- Is my donation tax-deductible?
- Yes. Miriam's Kitchen is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We'll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.
- Will I get a receipt?
- A donation receipt will be sent to you at the email address you provide on this form. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes. If you select a recurring donation, you will be sent an individual receipt each month when your donation is processed, and an itemized list of your donations after the end of the calendar year.
Please contact Kimberly Heller, firstname.lastname@example.org, for any questions.
Your privacy is important to us. As a donor, we will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else. We will not send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
Donors are encouraged to read the Miriam’s Kitchen Charitable Solicitation Disclosure Statement.