Communications and Engagement Manager
(202) 452-8926 x 286
Our staff is available to offer perspective and expertise on a variety of topics related to homelessness, including:
- The state of homelessness in Washington, D.C.
- Affordable housing and housing models to address homelessness (including housing first, permanent supportive housing and rapid re-housing)
- Policy, advocacy and economic issues related to homelessness
- Food and nutrition
- Mental health
- Chronic disease
- Art therapy
- Non-profit management
- Fundraising and development
- Communication and social media engagement
We can also provide tours of our programs; interviews with staff, volunteers and guests of Miriam’s Kitchen; and opportunities to see our work in action.